in technology alone is not enough - an organisation must apply
technology effectively for it to contribute to success. With the right
results-focused consulting, managers can get to grips with IT and
improve their understanding of its role as a key business asset.
We can provide a range of IT services to help you achieve both short-and long-term business objectives. The team assigned to you can provide business assessments of IT systems and judge whether or not they deliver value for money.
PKF IT Consultancy teams are experienced in meeting the IT needs of
a wide range of clients from small businesses to public companies and
government bodies. By focusing on the specific needs of your business,
the team will ensure that the IT solutions you choose meet your needs.
IT solutions have to be both practical and affordable, and are tailored
specifically to you. With advice from PKF you will not end up buying
expensive products that are inappropriate for your business.
What do we offer?
PKF can add value to your organisation in the following areas:
- Business process design
- Disaster recovery planning
- Paperless office
- Team working and workflow
- Managing IT expenditure - budgeting and control
- IT education
- Exploitation of internet/intranet technologies
- Managing IT infrastructure
- Help desk and support arrangements
- Project management of business requirements
- Packaged software selection and implementation
- IT security and website reviews
- Risk analysis and management
- Crisis planning.