You may be
involved in a personal injury, professional negligence case or
commercial litigation. You may suspect fraud or you may just require a
valuation of a business or other assets. In all of these situations,
our forensic accounting experts can be of vital importance in achieving
a successful outcome.
What do we offer in forensic accounting?
PKF forensic specialists are frequently called upon in the following engagements:
- Appraisal of financial losses resulting from fraud
- Appraisal of damage resulting from prejudicial acts
- Preparation of expert opinions and second opinions
- Assisting solicitors in the financial aspects of cases
- Intervention as arbitrators or mediators in dispute resolution